BOND is a tiny touch module. It can be a pendant or a bracelet but it comes in pairs. You keep one and you give one to a friend. When you touch it, your friend feels it. No matter where they are on the planet. We don’t do tweets, we do tickles.
we need this
gonna put it on my dick
THAT IS NOT THE INTENDED USE SIR
This is actually so cool because some people wear bracelets and necklaces and things as comfort items. I used to wear a necklace from my grandma to remind me of her and I would touch the pendant on it when I was feeling down or stressed. So imagine (if she were still alive), every time I did that she would know I was thinking of her, drawing strength from her.
And then imagine poking it and the other person feels it and pokes back and you end up in a real life facebook poke war.
I would send messages in morse code
magine you and your best friend have one. When the friend dies, he/she is buried with the bracelet. A couple weeks later, you feel someone touch your wrist.
Well this escalated from cool tech to perverted hilarity to something heartfelt then finally something out a creepypasta
^ that should be tumblrs bio tbh
There’s only two types of people in the world, the ones that entertain and the ones that observe…
- I believe in God, not the bible. I believe the universe was designed and created according to the needs of those inhabiting it, but I refuse to believe in the bullshit that the bible proclaims. I therefore don’t follow the Christian teaching of swearing, but if my worst crime is that then I’m ultimately pretty great aren’t I? I mean, I’m not like you; believing in a book that promotes killing rape victims, slavery, and human sacrifice, just to name a few immoral things.
- But of course I’m certain like most every other “Christian” you cherry-pick information from the Bible to suit your needs, otherwise you’d be out there stoning rape victims and killing gay people. Still feel so high and mighty calling yourself a ‘Christian’? Or do you acknowledge now that calling yourself by that term is either (a) ridiculous since you don’t adhere to all teaching, or, if you actually follow all those Biblical teachings, (b) just illogical, rude, and disgusting given what you are ordered to do to yourself and others.
- I really don’t care if my swearing affects peoples’ spiritual beliefs
- But I doubt my swearing would even slightly affect peoples’ belief in a greater power. “Oh this guy believes in God AND HE SWORE WOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE GOD ISN’T REAL 666 666”
- Take your judgement to someone with an IQ lower than their age, because that’s the only way I see your words affecting anyone to a point where they agree with you. You lost all sense of credibility the second you tried to use Christianity to convince me how to act in accordance with your beliefs, especially when my swearing is not affecting anyone negatively at all.
- Seriously, you’re not a Christian unless you follow all Christian teachings. So either get out there and do all the ridiculous bullshit that book tells you or admit that most of it is illogical and stop being so unnecessarily arrogant and rude to people like me who do nothing wrong but express emotions online using words.
- Shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cock-sucker, m-fucker, tits, fart, turd, twat, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
THIS IS A PSA
THIS APP IS CALLED SAFETREK AND IS ABSOLUTELY INVALUABLE TO ANYONE WALKING ANYWHERE WHERE THEY DONT FEEL SAFE
YOU ENTER YOUR INFO AND SET A PIN AND THEN WHENEVER YOU DONT FEEL SAFE, YOU HOLD DOWN THE BLUE BUTTON UNTIL YOU DO
ONCE YOU RELEASE THE BUTTON, YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO ENTER YOUR PIN, AND IF YOU DONT THE POLICE WILL BE NOTIFIED OF YOUR LOCATION AND DISTRESS CALL
I TRULY BELIEVE THIS APP CAN HELP SOMEONE OUT THERE SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD IThttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/safetrek/id716262008?mt=8
signal boost the shit out of this
a CEO walks into his office “any messages?” he asks his assistant
“two anons want to know who tom petty is and one just says ‘post your ballsack’”
“got it. check my dashboard”
“that skeleton gif you like is back again”
he rubs his chin pensively “mm. reblog that”